Book your Group Visit Today:
Echo Corn Maze is the perfect place for youth groups, groups looking for team-building fun and relaxed adult gatherings will enjoy cooking their own food over a crackling fire in the evening autumn light. This fall is guaranteed to be more fun after you check out this family-owned and operated farm located in charming, historic Echo, Oregon.
- Unlimited Zip Line for all ages up to 250lbs with group reservations (value of 1.00 / ride)
- Play various team building games in the Mazes; Corn Maze, Tunnel Maze, Straw Bale Maze (scavenger hunts, treasure hunts, learn about the farm)
- Search for hidden treasure in the Corn Crib (similar to a sand box, but more fun and less mess!)
- Keep the memory of your group visit with a photo at our picture perfect locale
- Hunt for that perfect pumpkin (pumpkins additional cost while supplies last)
- Bring your own food for your group and book a campfire for extra fun!
- Order takeaway from the local restaurants
- Thursday/Friday by reservation, starting Oct. 5th – October 20th
- 3 pm to 9 pm
- Minimum group size -50 people
- $8.00 / person 2+ years to Adult
- $50.00 deposit with a 10-day cancellation policy