Book your Group Visit Today:
Echo Corn Maze is the perfect place for relaxed adult gatherings, youth groups, or groups looking for team-building fun who enjoy cooking their own food over a crackling fire in the evening autumn light. This fall is guaranteed to be more fun after you check out this family-owned and operated farm located in charming, historic Echo, Oregon.
- Unlimited Zip Line for all ages up to 250lbs with group reservations (value of 1.00 / ride)
- Play various team building games in the Mazes; Corn Maze, Tunnel Maze, Straw Bale Maze (scavenger hunts, treasure hunts, learn about the farm)
- Search for hidden treasure in the Corn Crib (similar to a sand box, but more fun and less mess!)
- Keep the memory of your group visit with a photo at our picture perfect station
- Hunt for that perfect pumpkin at the patch (pumpkins additional cost while supplies last)
- Bring your own food for your group and reserve a campfire ($50 deposit/ 3 hours max) for extra fun!
- Order takeaway from the local restaurants
- Tuesday-Sunday by reservation, starting Oct. 2nd – October 26th
- 3 PM- 7 PM Tues.-Thurs., 10 AM-9 PM Fri. & Sat. OR 10 AM-6 PM Sun.
- Minimum group size -50 people
- $8.00 / person 2+ years to Adult
- $50.00 deposit with a 10-day cancellation policy
- Fire-pit Rental- $50.00/ 3 hours; 30 people maximum allowed per site, If over 30 People in a group, an additional Fire-pit Rental will be needed with a separate $50.00 deposit.